Back in August, I visited Laguna Beach, California with my parents in order to attend the city’s annual Festival of Arts. It’s something I’ve done nearly every year since I was a child, and I’ve always enjoyed it. Growing up, I was always particularly inspired by the section of the Festival dedicated to showing the artwork of local K-12 students. The talent and skill shown by the students featured each year really is amazing, and continually pushes me to explore my creative side more fully.
While in town, we decided to also take a stroll along the beach. I made sure to make use of my camera, and I’m glad I did. I’ve only been taking photography somewhat seriously for the past five months or so, but I think (read: hope) I’m making progress.
Click here to see the rest of the photoset.
7 Notes/ Hide
- f-a-i-t-h-f-u-l reblogged this from wherey0ubeen
- wherey0ubeen likes this
- wherey0ubeen reblogged this from vomitey
- angelicfacebutaperversemind reblogged this from vomitey
- tinytammy likes this
- vomitey reblogged this from justanotherarcher
- justanotherarcher reblogged this from oldmanvega
- oldmanvega posted this